Friday 24 January 2014

HAPPINESS & LOVE

Good Morning!
 It's Amanda here and it is my turn to host the Artbymiran Blog!
 Today I would like to share a card I made using 
"Cupids Little Helper"
You can get her HERE!
 
I embellished this cutie with some wooden glasses colored with copic #100, some blingy hearts and flags made of corsage pins.
 
 You can see more details on my blog http://Oldenough2beakid.blogspot.com
 
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran  has to offer!
 Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is a stunning card. So love the awesome bright colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I love the Geeky Glasses!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is adorable. Those 'big' glasses make her even cuter. Love the papers and the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Amanda! Gorgeously coloured & those glasses are too cute :D Really love how you've created the flags also! xx

    ReplyDelete