Saturday 22 February 2014

Guest Designer - Tammy Louise Houghton Cunliffe - 2nd Creation

Good morning, it's already the time for the 2nd creation from our 2nd Guest Designer for the month of February Tammy Louise Houghton Cunliffe.

I'm sure you will be drooling over her latest creation!!! And in case you missed out on the 1st post where we introduced her let's do so again.
My start in paper crafting (20 years ago) was in scrapbooking my beautiful daughters’ photos. My greeting art (as I secretly call it) and blogging experience began about 4 years ago. I love keeping up and sharing what I learn through education, design team work, publications, demo’s and hobby shows. My style of design is vibrant and rich with the use of multiple mediums. If it’s Red, Orange and full of pigment, I’m using it in my creations! My favorite embellishment’s are ribbons and layering with die cuts to complete my creations.

My signature projects are shaped cards because they allow me to use and expand my paper crafting techniques with imagination as my only limitation. While designing the Shape EZ templates and dies, the ability to coordinate and set themes to my work has opened within me an entirely new “MOJO” as it were.

Sharing my creations via Face Book, Blogger, Pinterest, Etsy, You Tube and more has quickly become my favorite past time. However, expanding my knowledge and taking courses in mediums, design, and genre are of equal importance. I’m a trend designer with my ears and eyes to the ground for the newest thing in design currently working on Zantangle and how to best incorporate it into my projects.

I feel very blessed to have been invited to share my crafty side here with you today and hope you enjoy and become inspired by my creations.

Hugs,

Tammy Louise

For her 2nd creation Tammy Louise used the fabulous Wind Blown.
And here's a closer look at the digi that she brilliantly colored
And a final view of the fabulous card.

You can see more details on her blog  Hand made by tlc oh and you really really should go and check out her blog... There should be a surprise waiting for someone... :D

Wow it was fabulous to have Tammy Louise as a Guest designer this month.  Hope you will go and leave her some love.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!


5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is absolutely stunning, Tammy! Fabulously coloured and your layout and papers are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning colouring Tammy. The colours are so rich. Your design is just awesome.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning!!! Beautiful coloring and design. Very striking project. Thanks you so much, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish I could color hair like that and the rest of your card is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks absolutely stunning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete