Tuesday 24 June 2014

Happiness

Good Morning

Jackie here to host todays sh'owcase.
Today I am sharing a card I created with Coraline
you can find her in store HERE


Our designer theme for June is Ribbon & Pearls 

Would love to have you visit my blog Papermoments ~ http://papermoments.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see all the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog to find our Winners of challenge 7
and here's the link to our current challenge:
Theme: Anything Goes

Last but certainly not least.
If you love Mi Rans images and want to be part of her verry friendly and creative team, here
is your chance.
Mi Ran is having a DT CALL, so don't miss out!
Click the badge below to find out how to apply

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.

1 comment: