Monday 9 June 2014

Ribbon & Pearls &......... Ceridwen

Good Morning

Angelique here again to host todays showcase.
This month I'll start with my theme card, which is Ribbon & Pearls.
I've used the gorgeous image Ceridwen 
You can find her in store HERE


Ceridwen is coloured with twinkling h2o's
For the list of materials, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog to find our Winners of challenge 6
and here's the link to our current challenge:
Theme: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.

2 comments:

  1. Just stunning. Loving the pearls in her hair.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, the DP matches perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete