Monday 21 July 2014

Angelique's Garden Sally

Goodmorning everyone,

It's Angelique and it's my turn again to host.
I've already showed my themed card 2 weeks ago, so here's my "free" card
I've used Garden Sally
You can find her in store HERE


She's coloured with distress inks and twinkling h2o's
I love her cute little dress and rainboots.
I realy enjoyed colouring her and didn't want to draw the attention away from her, so kept it simple by
adding only 4 corners.

For more details and the list of materials, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog to find our Winners of challenge 9
and here's the link to our current challenge:
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.nl/2014/07/challenge-10-anything-goes.html
Theme: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.

1 comment:

  1. This is just so pretty Angelique and sooo beautifully coloured.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete