Tuesday 2 September 2014

Leaves Changing Colors, Crisp Cool Evenings

Hi Jackie here today, sharing a card that I really love !!

I am so ready for fall season, changing of the leaves, cool crisp evening air and pumpkin spices. 

couldn't resist coloring up this adorable new image called Loving Autumn !

Lots of dies and punches put to great use with this sweet gal!! 



You can find Loving Autumn here in the store 
we would love to see your take with her!

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project...
Would love to have you visit my blog Papermoments ~ 
where I will share more details on all the fabulous dies and punches I used!

Come on over and join the fun with our 
new challenge!! It is always ANYTHING GOES 

Hugs!! 
Jackie 

1 comment:

  1. Jackie this is so beautiful. Love the blue and orange colour combo and the pretty flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete