Wednesday 8 October 2014

A rainy day - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone! It's time for my 1st inspiration card for the month.  This time around our theme is Fall/Autumn colors.

For my card I decided to go with an image that is totally perfect for the season especially if you where in my area yesterday... it RAINED sooooo much lol.  Yup Fall/Autumn means not only beautiful colors of changing leaves it also means rain.

So the image that I have used is Rainy days
Digital Stamp-A Rainy Day, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply


I have to say that as a crafter... I really love those rainy days when I have an excuse to just craft while listening to the soft noise of the rain!!!

So I did use the fall colors as well for this cad.  For more details please come over to my blog.


Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

So what do you think?! Does she make you think of fall? Could be spring  if you are in the opposite side of the world :)

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment