Monday 27 October 2014

Angelique - Midnight Ride

Goodmorning,

It's my turn again to host.
As I've already created and showed my fall colours project, I choose to make a halloween card.
Here in the Netherlands we do not realy celebrate halloween, which is a shame, as I LOVE halloween
I have used Midnight Ride for my project


I've created an easel card and kept it pretty simple.


As the image was a bit to wide for the easel card, I have removed the right part of the image.

A closer look att he image

She is coloured with pencils and the base layer of the broom is done with a flex marker

For more details on materials, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog for our current challenge:
Theme: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.


No comments:

Post a Comment