Monday 13 October 2014

Angelique - Sweet Sonia

Goodmorning,

It's my turn again to host.
This months theme on the showcase is Fall Colours
I have used Sweet Sonia for my project

You can find her in shop HERE

I wanted to do something different  again, so I choose to make a little lantern.


I'm not so good with fall colours, always in doubt which colours to use.
So I hope the colours on my project will do.

Here's a closer look at Sweet Sonia

And the top of my lantern

For more details on materials and how I made this lantern, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog for our current challenge:
Theme: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.




No comments:

Post a Comment