Tuesday 7 October 2014

Annie and Minday Creating in Autumn


  Tammy Louise here and It's Monday friends!  The start of a new week means I wanted to start getting inventive with my Miran projects!  I'm sure you all noticed the our MiRan combined some images of her own just the other day and she inspired me!

To start with, I wanted a deep rich tone on the stylish Loving Autumn Amy image.  She has that tiny wast line and those groovy puffy sleeves on her sweater!  She's got a pair of great white boots and a beautiful flowing scarf!
Then there's Autumn Mindy!  That's her in the background, she has some Harry Potter round glasses and great big brown beautiful eyes!  Her hair is short and sassy and the bow around her neck is so luxurious in pink!  Combining the autumn set of images was simple but aloud a perfect gap' for the sentiment, CREATE! I think that puts this project into words perfectly!  I hope it inspires you to find two or even more than two images and get to using the MiRan tools her Etsy store can provide for you to get creative!

INGREDIENTS: 
Autumn Mindy digital image
Loving Autumn Annie digital image

 MEDIUMS: 
Ranger Distress Ink Rusty Hinge
Copics: Hair E08,19,29
Hair E35,37,39
Skin E04,21,13,00,000, R20,30
Leaves E44,43,G20,21,YR18,Y35,Y38
Mindy RV00,RV52,55, R00,01,02,05
Pants E31,33,35
Annie Y15,19,21, G12,14,17
Scarf R12,15,18


I've got loads of more info on this project on my blog including all the dies!  
Thanks for joining me today and I hope your inspired to try the mixed PNG process!

No comments:

Post a Comment