Wednesday 22 October 2014

Cute a Sauras - Crafting Vicky

It's funny that both Tammy Louise and myself chose to play with the cute little image Cute A Sauras
Digital Stamp-Cute-a-sauras, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
one day from another :)  And as you will see they are totally different looks!  She's such a little cutie and perfect right now for Halloween.  I used to love when my kids were younger and would dress up in those furry Halloween costumes!

Here's my card!
And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this card you should come here.
So what do you think?! Isn't she just the cutest?!?  Probably not too scary :)

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment