Saturday 25 October 2014

Guest Designer - Caz Smith - 2nd creation

Good morning, it's time for the 2nd creation from 2nd Guest Designer for the month of October Caz Smith.

In case you missed her 1st post with us this month here's a little introduction for her.
My name is Caz. I live in Nottingham, England, with my very patient hubby Jim...Ive been card making now since 2010 after trying all sorts even bobbin lace making, love x stitch also, but this has been neglected ..I have 3 grown children, and 4 lovely grandchildren, ranging from 4 yrs up to 22yrs ..So lots of cards needed at times..lol..I also attend Phill Martins card classes, and have picked up a lot of tips..Our spare bedroom has become my craft room, so me upstairs and Jim downstairs..He is good and keeps me supplied with tea during the day. lol

So let's see her 2nd fabulous creation.  For this card she used the fabulous image Pretty Molly.

I really love those colors together!  It really makes Molly pop right out of the card!  You can see the details on how she made this card on her blog here.

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. Thank you so much Caz for joining us as a GDT!!!!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

1 comment: