Wednesday 1 October 2014

Mystica knows all ...

Good morning! Ruza here, and its my turn to host the Art by Miran Blog

This month our Theme is "Fall Colors".


I have loved the Mystica stamp since I saw her. However, I will
admit to being a wee bit intimidated by all of those lovely
 pleats! It took me a bit to color Mystica, but I really
 love how she turned out.

The sentiment is handwritten at the bottom. I will be adding
a super fun sentiment on the inside. You know gypsy's are all seeing.

You can see more details about today's project on my blog
 ... Ruza's Craft Corner!

We have a Artbymiran Facebook Page, where we offer Monthly Challenges. 
Come on over and join the FUN, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team Members! 

I hope that you'll pop on over to the Artbymiran Challenge Blog!
... where we host bi-weekly challenges ...

Thank you for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment