Tuesday 31 March 2015

You're Awesome ...

Good morning! Ruza here, and its my turn to host the Art by Miran Blog

This month our Theme is "Monochromatic"!


This lovely is Soccer Player Jane, and she is one of the many Digital Stamps
 available over at the Art by Miran's Etsy Store.

I chose this image before I realized what the "Theme" was for the month of April,
and I just couldn't change my decision as she was a blast to color. Had
some issues, but overall I'm happy with the final product.
My color combination is Black/Red/White.

You can see more details about today's project on my blog

We have a Artbymiran Facebook Page, where we offer various challenges. 
Come on over and join the FUN, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team Members! 

I hope that you'll pop on over to the Artbymiran Challenge Blog!
... where we host bi-weekly challenges ...

Thank you for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow I think you did a fabulous job coloring this cute image....luv the color you chose for her hair!!!

    ReplyDelete